Updated: Apr 4
Between working, taking care of kids, and house chores it is difficult to get some quality time with your girlfriends, and a girls getaway may be just what y'all need. Women by nature are intuitive and studies have shown that spending time with "just the girls" can increase one's quality of life and overall happiness levels throughout life, prolonging their lives.
When it's so difficult to have one night out with the girls, why not spoil yourselves and schedule a getaway together? No kids, no significant others, no cleaning! Just you and your friend group having the best time ever.
There are a lot of great places to schedule a girl's getaway, but Hilton Head is unique for several reasons, which happen to make it a perfect place to getaway with the girls or even schedule a bachelorette party. Skip the plans to Las Vegas, Nevada or Palm Springs and read on about why you should make a visit to the Lowcountry.
Where to Stay
Hilton Head has more than 50 resorts and hotels located all over the island. Whether you're looking for a budget-friendly hotel offer or something more luxurious or a boutique hotel, there's sure to be something that fits your needs. Most resorts are within walking distance of the beach and offer amenities such as pools and spas, so you can relax and unwind during your stay.
5 Reasons to book a mermazing girls weekend getaway to Hilton Head
1. Y'all can be mermaids together. We don't really need to say much else, do we? Who doesn't want to be a mermaid? Our Turn into a Mermaid Photoshoot and Experience is so much fun especially with friends and you will have pictures to remember the mermazing time y'all had together forever.
2. Y'all can go on a Mermaid Boat Tour. Let us pamper you for an afternoon! This super unique experience is also a lot of fun to do with friends. You'll see some of our wildlife, from dolphins and manatees to bald eagles and sea turtles.
Oh, and you'll also see a mermaid, of course. You'll learn about Hilton Head's local wildlife and things you can do to protect the ocean. It's a fun way to spend time with friends out on the water. We do all the work, you just have to relax and have fun!
3. Hilton Head is safe. Hilton Head has a lot to do, and when you're surrounded by a lot of people, things can often get sketchy. However, when you're on Hilton Head, there will be many times you feel like it is "just you and your friends".
Our visitors are usually spread out enjoying our nature, a wine tasting, going horseback riding or zip lining and the island feels like a small town. Crime rates are very low and the locals are some of the friendliest people you'll ever meet. We take "Southern Hospitality" to a new level!
4. Food, Hilton Head has around 250 restaurants. Whether you're a seafood connoisseur or not, there is something here for everyone. You can have a drink and appetizers on the water, a 5-star meal, or even just a laid-back sandwich. Of course, being an island, we have some wonderful seafood as well.
5. Naturally beautiful beaches. No girls trip would be complete without a beach day. Our beaches are wild and natural, making them some of the most popular on the east coast.
The beach is a great place to work on that tan and practice your napping skills. Once you leave that ocean view, you will be bronzed and rested and ready for some Hilton Head nightlife and live music!
For an unforgettable experience with your best girlfriends this season, book a stay on Hilton Head Island! With its stunning scenery, lots of activities and eateries, it’s sure to become one of your favorite destinations.
Plan ahead so that you don't miss out on any fun opportunities while visiting, you won't regret it! So why wait? Start planning today and create memories that will last a lifetime with your girlfriends on Hilton Head Island.